Friday 28 November 2008

New award

A while ago I received this award from Miri, a quilting blogger I have learned to know through Vintage Thingies Thursdays. Thank you, Miri!



Now it is time to pass it on. The rules are as follows:

1. 5 people are allowed to receive this award
2. 4 dedicated followers
3. 1 new follower to your blog who lives in another part of the world
4. Please link back to the person who gave you this award.

I will give this award to these dear friends, in alphabetical order:
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Finland, but every day I try to remember some things I can be grateful for. This year has brought me something new: blogging friends. I am grateful to have such good and inspiring friends in many parts of the world.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Ulla. :-) Blog friends was one of my thankfuls too.

    Should I soak the straws you kindly sent before making a himmeli? How long for? Are there set size ratios for the small units to the larger ones in a traditional himmeli or do you go by eye?

    Can you tell that himmeli making is now 2nd from the top of my list of makings in "Operation elf"?

    Your parcel is going in this morning's post. :-) Please tell me when it arrives so I can rest content. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ulla!! I am always thankful for the friendships made in blogland too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Sweet Friend Ulla, thanks so much for this award. You are a very special person in all ways. I love to read your blog amd learn many new things and culture.I have been so blest to have met so many special thoughtful friends through our blogs. I treasure them all, Many blessings and hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ulla,
    thank you so much for thinking of me, it is an honour to get this award from you! It is really true, through blogland we have got to know so many caring and nice people all over the world! I got side tracked again, but that is how life is!!! Too many things to do and so little time, I wish I were two or three so I could achieve everything!!! ,-)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi