Monday 2 July 2012

TdF day 2 - a minor setback

Day two of Tour de Fibre didn't bring much progress as you can see:


A pink preemie hat among my pink peonies, close to being finished. And here ten minutes later:


I had dropped a stitch way back and couldn't make it good again, and the hat was more suitable for a one-year old than a preemie, so I will use a pattern that will not be so loose.
I decided to add some stitches to my Scandinavian Christmas instead:


If you want to watch the Tour de Fibre, there are links to many participating blogs on Hanne's sidebar.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes we just need to put a project down and do something else. My daughter was tiny but not a preemie when she was born. She did have to wear preemie clothes which were not easy to find in Hawaii at the time. I still have several of her little outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my...your Scandinavian Christmas is a work of ART!! GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Love the knitting too but the SC takes my breath away!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had the stitching on something so beautiful after the un picking. Better luck tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your SC is looking beautiful! Sorry about your hat. What a pretty colour though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you'll make something perfect with the yarn, Ulla. I so love the Scandinavian Christmas and am very tempted to make one for myself!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi