Monday 9 July 2012

TdF day 8 - still knitting

Yesterday on TV there was the F1 race going on at Silverstone at the same time as the Tour de France climbed mountains in Switzerland. At times I concentrated on closing my ears and keeping my eyes on the knitting, and when the cycling was on, I just enjoyed the combination of Eurosport and knitting. I tiny hickup happened with the pattern but this time I decided it can be left as it is.



The first tiny tomatoes are there. If you look carefully, you can see there is one against the stem on the left.

8 comments:

  1. Good to leave it as it is. No one will notice.
    How pretty, those tomato plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your knittings, both here and on yesterdays blog.
    "Selfmade" tomatoes taste very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see your hiccup so yes leave it...
    Yes I can see your tomatoe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`m sure the tomatoes will taste very good. Love the small,little hat - looks perfect to me:-) You are really a good knitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I have no tomatoes at all on any of my six plants. They are all different types. Your little hats are wonderful and it's nice to be able to do something enjoyable - both knitting and watching the race.
    I am looking forward to seeing what you make next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think maybe I should become interested in the TdF or something else, then maybe I would have time to finish so many wonderful projects, Ulla! Hooray for the first tomato!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're getting so much done. Our tomatoes are late this year since we got a late start on planting them. One tomato has finally started to turn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi