Monday 9 December 2013

End of the tour in Villa Cooper

Here is the favourite article for Christmas:

 
Hand knitted wool socks are our bestseller, especially as Christmas gifts. Not everyone has the time or the skills to knit their own, and they appreciate the craft club ladies who know how to make the socks look nice, fit perfectly, and especially for women's and children's socks follow the latest trends. Men seem to prefer traditional grey socks.
 
Modern Christmas decorations and a glimpse of a straw goat, a very traditional decoration.


 
Wreaths made of different materials.



These are my favourites,  the materials come from the nature.

 
I hope you enjoyed the tour and I wish you could come and see this place in person.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the tour, it had been wonderful to see all the handmade goodness!
    I have two of those straw goats, we have had them forever:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved visiting Villa Cooper during the holidays. Thank you for taking me along. The socks and mittens look like decorations. :o) The craft ladies provide a wonderful service for those needing/wanting items they can't make for themselves. You are Craft Elves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My feet look warmer just seeing all the beautiful socks! I, too, love the wreaths from nature. Thank you for a lovely tour of Villa Cooper, Ulla!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi