Saturday 15 July 2017

Knitting Tour 2017

Like every year in July, I need a knitting project for the many hours I am going to spend with Mr K. watching the Tour de France cycling race. This is the first pair of socks I finished - yes, I know, you have seen three similar pairs already but again the heel is different and this time the leg part is longer than usual.


Next I wanted a pair for little feet, for some 3 or 4 years old person who might love roses and red.


The next pair is again a pattern I used last year already, but I like the bubbles and I like these colours together.


The next pair is on the needles. Today's ride is not a bad one, moderate hills only.

I'll leave you with another picture of our Flammentanz rose, without socks this time. Have a nice weekend!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful socks, you knit so fast and so well! Love the roses, too. I also like to do some handiwork when watching TV, but the only kind of sport I sometimes watch is either soccer or handball!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanan värisiä sukkia ja Flammentanz ruusu on komia! Itselläni on myös joskus ollut samanlainen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I LOVE your beautiful socks and you did a fantastic photo shoot in your pretty garden....
    Oh!! great new header too......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photo shoot! You picked perfect backgrounds and I just love the bobble socks!!! What gorgeous roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful socks, you knit so fast and so well! Love the roses, too. I also like to do some handiwork when watching TV,


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi