Tuesday 12 February 2019

The first of the Swallows

Hello, my name is Titty Walker and I came to tell you about me and my sister and brothers and what we do. I will be the first one of us you can meet, because Auntie Ulla has finished my jumper already. 


My brothers John and Roger don't even have hair yet, just socks on their feet, so you must understand they can't let anyone take a photo! Susan is wrapped in a blanket too, but at least she has hair.

You may have already put two and two together and noticed that we are the Swallows from Swallows and Amazons. Our friends Nancy and Peggy here are the Amazons,



and they live in England with Auntie Melanie together with the D's, our friends Dorothea 


and Dick Callum, here making coffee in Eastern Finland on an adventure with Auntie Ulla before leaving for England.



Auntie Melanie has taken them all to a picnic on the Lake Coniston, where we have had some wonderful adventures together.

So if you wait patiently, you will meet us all here once we are fully equipped for the Winter weather. I try to make Auntie hurry!

Yours,
Titty

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you are making the Walkers Ulla! The set will be complete! I'm so excited to meet them when you have finished. Hopefully the Amazons and Dorothy and Dick will have some forest adventures this Summer. It has been all work since we moved, so time for some play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Auntie Ulla has been busy and I can't wait to meet you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all adorable. You have been busy and I too look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am makeing some now swallows and Amazon’s forever

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi