Tuesday, 6 April 2021
Wednesday, 17 March 2021
Sometimes a quilt faces heavier use than the materials are designed for. This was the case with this Stained quilt from 2012.
Recycled shirt fabric is not very durable under the paws of a mid-size dog as you can see:
Encouraged by this modest success I have added several other unlucky quilts on my list of patching my patchwork.
Sunday, 7 March 2021
Who is that, flying through the air? He looks like SuperM!
And so he is! Hello, M!
- Hi R! Are you coming from the sauna in your bathrobe, standing in the snow? What does you Mum say, or our Auntie?
- I’m not cold, I’m a Finn, and Mum doesn’t know I’m here. Besides, this is no bathrobe. It is my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu uniform, with a black belt now. But why are you wearing your underpants on top, and what do your Mum and our Auntie say to that?
- They don’t say anything because they know I think this looks cool. And when I wear them and the cape, I can fly like you saw. Your black belt must mean something too?
- Great. Now I must spread my cape and fly home. I have a little party on Sunday. Take care!
- You too and have a nice birthday!
- Likewise, dear cousin!
- J*******a, my pants again!
Happy birthday dear little nephews!
Friday, 26 February 2021
Saturday, 6 February 2021
Saturday, 23 January 2021
Tuesday, 12 January 2021
It has been such a long time, and much has happened since September and my last post here. We have moved, and this is how my sewing room is now arranged: