This is what I have been doing lately. Last night I finished quilting the blocks. Now I still have the dark blue areas to fill with stitches, four of them on each long side, plus the corners.
The reverse looks like a jiggsaw puzzle, the modern ones where you can put a sky bit in the garden and the shape is a perfect match but you can see it is not. I prefer the old hand made puzzles, where you can choose an interesting empty space and try to find the piece that belongs there.
Something new has happened to me. I have been tagged by Eileen's Attic
. Here are the rules:
1. Once you have been tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
(If, once again, my link in the text is not working, try the other link on the right)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
As I'm fairly new in the blogging world I'll only tag five people. However, I'm rather weird so I'm ready to tell all seven facts. Here they come:
1. I don't have a driving licence because I never dared go to driving school.
2. I don't know how to ride a bicycle.
3. I walk a lot and use commuter trains ;)
4. I'm left-handed when I write but use tools in my right hand.
5. My most disliked household chore is window cleaning.
6. I like ironing.
7. I very strongy dislike mice.
These are the people I want to tag:
Kaija from paperiaarre
, she is my lovely and talented daughter
Karen from Contemporary Embroidery
Helen from Quilts and ATCs
Susanna from Zen Yarn , she is my niece and busy with her little son
Lise from Norway in Lise's Blog
These are all blogs I visit often, and I would like you to learn to know them too. And of course I'm curious about their facts, too. And, again, if my links here in the text don't work, all these blogs have links on the right and they do work.