Who is that, flying through the air? He looks like SuperM!
And so he is! Hello, M!
- Hi R! Are you coming from the sauna in your bathrobe, standing in the snow? What does you Mum say, or our Auntie?
- I’m not cold, I’m a Finn, and Mum doesn’t know I’m here. Besides, this is no bathrobe. It is my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu uniform, with a black belt now. But why are you wearing your underpants on top, and what do your Mum and our Auntie say to that?
- They don’t say anything because they know I think this looks cool. And when I wear them and the cape, I can fly like you saw. Your black belt must mean something too?
- Great. Now I must spread my cape and fly home. I have a little party on Sunday. Take care!
- You too and have a nice birthday!
- Likewise, dear cousin!
- J*******a, my pants again!
Happy birthday dear little nephews!