Sunday 19 December 2021

December

Busy times before Christmas, so I have not found time to take photos and write new blog posts. Socks and mittens have left the house without a photo, but here are some of the newest knittings:


The socks are "just normal socks" but the mittens are both traditional patterns I figured out from originals knitted by my Grandmother in the 1950's. The one on the left I have later found online but the one on the right is so far my own secret.


Here I experimented with a Latvian Braid, which was easy but time consuming.


Baby socks in pink merino wool.


Fabric baskets in coarse linen and Christmas prints and antique crocheted lace.


And finally more fabric baskets, filled with chocolate pralines for some special people.


I wish you all a peaceful holiday season, good health and no stress. See you next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi