Saturday 9 July 2022

Purple blocks in July

This month I have been working on some blocks for my new quilt. I made a purple hat and another that is at least almost purple, if not just some kind of pink.


These mittens are more purple than the second hat.


And the second pair of mittens is definitely purple.


The knitting basket is full to the rim, but the socks in it are not yet ready for a photo shoot. After a long heat wave we are having a cloudy day with much welcome rain. I will wait for better light on a sunny day.

I'm linking this post to Soscrappy's blog for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2022.

 

3 comments:

  1. Purple is always a nice colour. Your hats and mitts will make a nice quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, how cute your hat and gloves are in purple! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Beanies and Mitten blocks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi