Saturday 25 June 2022

More blue

Midsummer holidays have kept me from my sewing machine, so only two new blue blocks have been finished since my last post.


The one hat on the left is a really light blue. I designed the block myself, and it took me several attempts to get the pompom look somewhat round, and the proportions of the hat and bottom fold right. Now I'm pleased with the result, and will make more hats in different colors.

I'm linking this to So Scrappy's Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

Next time I hope to have all my recent knitting sorted and photos taken. The mountain of socks is getting bigger every week.

 

3 comments:

  1. The beanie blocks look great and you got the pom-poms right. Maria ….

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat/toque pattern turned out perfectly. Well done. It's amazing what we can accomplish when we have a goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you designed your own pattern. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of rainbow coloured hats in the months to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi