The two chemo caps on the right are knitted with the same pattern, a star, started at the top, so it is easy to adjust the size while you go. On the left is yet another cap in organic cotton with the smock pattern.
I have also worked a little on the vintage embroidery and bought the missing floss for it. I also noticed that the floss I'm working with now can't be the original, as there are bar codes on them!
In the centre the flowers are a little bigger. The three little dots will be stitched with the orange floss I just bought.
This is a group of flowers in the corner:
The new variagated floss I'm using for the flowers in blue, red and yellow is a little brighter than the original one, but the green is almost the same. Tomorrow I will show this to my mother and ask her how the edge should be finished. I have seen tablecloths like this with lace, but also with a folded edge with mitred corners on the reverse and a row of hemstitch like here:
I have not much fabric outside the drawn pattern, so lace may be an option.
The spring is really taking time to arrive: last night it snowed again and the snow lasted on the ground almost until noon. My daffodils are still in good condition after four weeks:
(I took the picture a week ago, but they looked the same today. With the snow and all.)