This has been a busy month with many projects and lots of seams, but I have only used tiny scraps of fabric. The only bigger use was making a hose for our garden shredder, to be used instead of the bag when there is much to shred. It took 1.4 m fabric and 6 m of that packing strap they use around cardboard packings. I used it like hoops in petticoats to help to keep the hose open. The fabric I used was an ugly beige polyester, so there was no use to make a picture!
I made some dolls' clothes for the Unicef dolls, but the outfits are not complete so the pictures will come later. I used maybe 30 cm fabrics in all.
For the three string bags for Stephanie's No Strings Attached challenge I used 1.5 m in all for lining, foundation and top. Here is a better picture of the last bag of my previous post. I'm really satisfied with the result. When I chose strings for the two other bags I noticed the black, white and yellow summer dress fabric strings in the plastic bag with all the others, and knew immediately that they will not be mixed with any other colours. The pale yellow linen was in the same bag, and I took it aside as well. I wanted to use black linen for the top, couldn't find my bit at first and so I had to buy some fabric: 0.5 m black linen. After that I found my hiding linen, so this bag is after all completely from stash.