Sunday 30 August 2009

Apple

Mr. Kotkarankki came home last night from his week up north. I feel like this:


Red cheeks and all.

He brought me this:


It has been washed now, and saved from the washline when it started raining, and hanging on the indoors washline instead. I feel happy.

While he was away, I was crocheting the dark brown rows and joining my granny squares from May. Maybe three rows to go, and the yarn ends to hide before I can show you the finished blanket.


Now I'll go and look at him again! Did I tell you already that I feel happy? I'm smiling.

7 comments:

  1. So glad your DH is home safe and sound. (even bringing you the la undry it is always wonderful when they return) I like your granny square and look forward to seeing it all together. Many Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I was worried that you felt like a discard apple rotting away in the grass! I can see now that you are a rosy red apple waiting to be savored....hmmm no that can't be it....hmmmmm Well anyways -love the granny squares!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sound very happy, it's good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"? Laundry and all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'am so glad to hear Mr. K is home - I hope your cheeks are rosy all week, Ulla ;>)!
    The grannies are gorgeous! I love the brown and blue together!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And bearing such a wonderful gift for you too. LOL So happy for you both. Great progress with the squares.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi