First the incoming stash: only one plaid shirt for 2 € from the thrift shop, a colour I needed for the Shadow Plaid quilt still on my list. Pretty good, I think.
Fabric used from stash:
1) A Christmas Wish BOM quilt completely from stash, 75 x 75 cm finished size
2) So far 8 pillowcases for the Hole in the Wall Gang's summer camps through Jackie:
3) three blocks for Abbe who is making a purple quilt for a dear friend:
4) by Sunday evening 28 string blocks which also qualify for Stephanie's No Strings Attached challenge:
5) I almost forgot the Country Calendar quilt!
Not too bad at all! February is such a short month so it will be difficult to beat January's results.
It has been snowing again, 8 inches since yesterday. I was clearing the driveway from the snow the snowplowman left there when plowing the street and the cycle path. It took me over an hour, and once I sank in the snow as deep as over my knees when I was taking the snow away from the street. I felt like a little girl when I came back in with my boots full of snow, my hair clinging to my forehead all sweatty, and my cheeks red like tomatoes. I even wanted to drink some cocoa, like when I was little. This time I had to make it myself.