Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Photo transfer project

In my previous post I showed my photo transfer project. Here you see some more results with the fluid transfer:

And a second attepmt, with text and snow photo combined. Not very successful.

Next I tried a Canon T-shirt transfer sheet. I printed the photo on the sheet and ironed it on my fabric.

I may have ironed too long, because my beautiful white and blue snow looks dirty.



Here is how far I got today, combining three transfered photos and some machine stitching.


The project is not nearly finished yet, but it is starting to be fun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad with the initial mishaps, that you can still say this is a fun project, Ulla!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching this process.. and truly enjoying the outcome. Wish I could be there experimenting with you.
    The snow doesn't look too bad in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Please leave a message.
Kiva kun kävit, kerro minullekin.