This weekend I had my embroidery threads out from the box to make the label to Kaija's quilt, and that inspired me to renew the flowers on this:
It is a seat cover for my son's chair in the kitchen, and during the years the flowers had nearly faded out. I have replaced one of the hearts earlier, the original one was made of old fabric and the constant wear and washing had caused a hole in it. This is a part of a pattern I found in an American quilting magazine, I just picked my favourite parts and put the flying geese around it. I'm not satisfied with the geese's flying route now, I think they should all be flying around the quilt in one direction only. Maybe I should pick up the magazine again and make covers for the other chairs as well. I like making small projects to try out new ideas.