Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas

This is our tree, brought in and decorated already on the eve of Christmas Eve. Kaija decorated it with just our new baubles from last year, and some paper stars she made. She will tell about the stars here in a few days.



The gifts will appear under the tree when nobody watches, and they will be opened after dinner. I'm starting a holiday break from blogging now, but may sneak to the computer for some blog reading during the holidays. I wish you all a peaceful, joyous and merry Christmas and a happy New Year with good health, lots of energy and good ideas for sewing!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you, - it's been great to know you this year! I'm looking forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wishing you peace and joy this holiday season. Enjoy your break. It's been a wonderful year getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Tree and enjoy your daughter with you. This will be a restful week from blogging but Then full steam ahead in 2010.Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Ulla, Mr. K. and Kaija! Mr. Squash and I are curled up sipping the wonderful Linden tea you sent (oh, my - I had no idea it would be so good!) and keeping warm and cozy! I suspect we will be joining you in your winter "hobby" of shoveling snow as well!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a lovely Christmas break with your family.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi